The Ritz-Carlton Residences in Chicago's Gold CoastThe Ritz Carlton Residences are located at 118 East Erie Street in Chicago's Gold Coast Neighborhood. This 40-story residential tower was designed by world-renowned French architect Luciene Lagrange. Featuring 89 luxury apartments—from elegant 1-bedrooms to lavish 3-bedroom-plus-study units—the Ritz-Carlton Residences combine opulent living spaces with the legendary service of The Ritz-Carlton. With concierge service on hand for help securing tickets to a show or assistance with a last-minute errand, the Ritz-Carlton Residences offer more than just a home—they offer a lifestyle.
The Landmark ClubOne of the most alluring features of the Ritz-Carlton Residences is The Landmark Club, which is privately owned by residents of the building. The Landmark Club occupies a full floor of the building, featuring a private art collection, an elegant bar, private dining areas, a room for billiards and wine tasting, a movie theatre, gym and spa facilities, and a private chef and staff.
- Private Terraces and Balconies
- 5” Wide Plank Margaritelli Floors by Listone Giordano
- De Giulio Kitchens w/Custom SieMatic Cabinets and Natural Stone Countertops
- State-of-the-Art Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Miele Appliances
- Secure Storage Facilities
- Inteliplex® Building Communication Portal
- Energy-Saving, Insulated Windows w/Operable Panels
- Spacious Walk-In Closet in Master Suite